Keep Young Drivers Safe on the Road
- Always know where they are
- Daily driving reports
- Alerts include speeding and harsh braking
- Location enter and exit alerts
- Improve driving skills over time
- Install in seconds
Did you know?
- A P-plate driver dies in NSW every SIX days.
- SEVENTEEN of them will crash today.
- Crashes cause 66% of deaths among 17 to 20 year olds.
- Car crashes kill 1.2m globally – the population of Perth.
- 33% crash in their first year driving.
- 40% of people who die on Australian roads are under the age of 25.
- Speeding is the contributing factor in 40 percent of fatal crashes involving P-Plate drivers
- 40 percent of teen auto deaths occur between the hours of 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- In their first year of driving 1 in 5 teen drivers has an accident